What you need to know to pay your rent
We have 3 easy options, all via our DEFT payment system:
Direct Debit & Credit Card – DEFT payments may be made by direct debit and credit card using the DEFT website or the DEFT automated phone payment service (1300 30 10 90 or +61 2 8232 7395 from outside Australia).
We encourage you to pay by direct debit NOT credit card as there is a surcharge for credit card payments.
BPAY – You can request to pay via BPAY and will be given a BPAY card by the property manager looking after your property. once you have received this you can set up a recurring payment via your bank account to the DEFT system.
DEFT FAQ’s – https://www.deft.com.au/access/index.aspx?a=108944&dl=deft
What should I do to help maintain my rental 🙂
If you are consistent with the maintenance of your rental it will pay dividends in the long run…
- Floors Cleaned
- Swept / Vacuumed / Mopped
- Grouting / Build up
- Tiles / Screens
- Walls Kept Clean
- Smudge marks / Scuff marks
- Internal Oven (Grease and food)
- Stove Top (Grease and food)
- Range Hood (Grease and food)
- Bench Tops (DO NOT CUT ON THE BENCHES)
- Rubbish / Debris build up – clutter can often be classified as a fire risk
- Lawns & Garden maintained
fair wear and tear is taken into consideration during your tenancy, however, neglect and carelessness are not.