If you are looking at downsizing this home is not to be missed. Securely tucked away from the street, in a whisper quiet location, sits 3/141 Holland St.
Freshly painted with crisp white walls, brand new curtains and modern new flooring throughout, there is nothing to do except move in and enjoy.
You will love the easy to maintain front garden providing privacy and a tranquil outlook. Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the generous lounge/dining/kitchen area provides year-round comfort. The large master bedroom has a large built-in robe and also has its own reverse cycle air-conditioning unit.
Located in a terrific area just a short car/bus ride from the heart of Fremantle, not too far from shops and cafe’s, we are sure this is the easy maintenance, secure home you are looking for.
The property boasts:
• Spacious open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area
• 2 bedrooms – master with BIR’s
• 1 bathroom inc shower/WC/vanity unit
• 2 reverse cycle air-conditioners
• Security screens
• Gas hot water storage system
• Gas cook top
• Electric oven
• Separate laundry
• Single carport
• Storage shed
• Pleasant front garden
• No common walls
• Freshly painted throughout with brand new curtains and flooring
This is a fantastic villa unit if you are over 55 looking at making your next move. Easy access to all major traffic routes and public transport, you really must make time to view all that it has to offer.
• Strata Fees $367.05 (Quarterly)
• Rates $1476.45 (yearly 2016-2017)
Call Andy or Louise to arrange a time to view.