THE PERFECT BLEND OF MODERN & TRADITIONAL
You will feel right at home in this classic 1920’s charming cottage. Located on the corner of Elvira & Carrington Streets on a private green title 528sqm allotment. The property has benefited from a major renovation and extension, creating a seamless addition to the home. It is the perfect blend of modern and traditional.
Period features such as polished Jarrah floors ,soaring ceilings, cornices / rosettes and ornamental fire place accentuate the expansive light-filled living zones.
Complementing the four spacious bedrooms are two beautifully renovated bathrooms,open plan modern kitchen, meals / lounge extension and a great entertaining alfresco that can be used all year round. The wrap around outdoor area features a peaceful and private garden with lock-up shed.
More Highlights Include:
* Huge modern kitchen with butlers pantry
* Quality stainless steel appliances
* Soft closing cabinetry
* Masses of storage with abundance of workable bench space
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Ceiling fans
* Easy care garden
* Large perimeter wall offering privacy and security
* Secure car parking with remote garage door
* Minutes walk to public transport, local parks and schools
Located just minutes from Fresh Provisions, Woolworths, Puck Cafe and all the other amenities that Stammers Village has to offer.
For further information contact listing agent
Paul Parkinson on 0400 002 974 or email@example.com